Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Time Flies when....

So I just noticed that it is a month to the day since my last blog and I have to wonder, where did the time go?

Actually, I do know. I just not willing to admit it!

For the sake of argument, let's say the holidays took a chunk of that time. Then there are the regular chores of life in a house of 4 men (father and three sons). As you can imagine that's a lot of clothes to clean, meals to prepare, dishes to wash...not to mention the endless trips to the supermarket for milk, cereal and snacks. And in this house, medicine.

Can I tell you? I have never seen so many meds in one place outside of a hospital or pharmacy. The kids each have their bi-polar meds, the middle son also has Asbergers meds and Milt has his various pain medications (a result of 23 surgeries over a 48 yr lifespan so far!). All I have is my daily allergy pill (we're a 2 dog house) and a medication for high blood pressure (did I mention the kids are bi-polar!!!!)

Let's see, I got my nails done, hair cut and colored, tanned and, well, I meant to work out....

Of course there were NFL playoff games and Bowl games that begged to be watched.

And yes, thank goodness, there were cruises to book and recently lots of event planning for eWomenNetwork.

But more important, American Idol is back on tonight...and I know where my next two hours will fly.

No comments: