Saturday, October 20, 2007

Blues Cruise from Philly?

Hey folks, one of my goals in the next year or so is to put together a Blues Cruise out of Philly or Cape Liberty, NJ featuring some of my favorite local bands from the Phila/NJ area.

Check out the Dukes of Destiny, The Randy Lippincott Band, Zydeco-a-go-go and Rollin' and Tumblin' on my music website http://www.marilynsmusicscene.com/

I'm looking at maybe a 5 day Bermuda cruise with one or 2 bands on board--depending on the cost.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this...

3 comments:

Laura said...

Hey Marilyn,
This sounds great. Let us know when you get things set up. Maybe we'll be able to get aboard. Keep in touch.
Laura & Wayne Clark

MarilynK said...

Will do. Thanks!

Hope said...

Hi Mas. Not sure if my first comment went through as i had to join google to post.
I, too, have had luggage issues in Miami customs. Good thing those guys are patient, It always amazes me that I am required to travel on the same plane as my luggage, though my luggage is free to travel without me..ah..the quandries of life.
See you at THanksgiving. Maybe someday I will be able to convince "you-know-who" to go on a cruise!
Love ya
Hope